Perumahan Rakyat 1Malaysia (PR1MA) Berhad was established under the PR1MA Act 2012 to plan, develop, construct and maintain affordable lifestyle housing for middle-income households in key urban centres. Middle-income is defined as a monthly household (husband and wife) income of between RM2,500 – RM7,500.
The Prime Minister is fully aware of the financial pressures faced by the urban, middle-income population due to Malaysia’s rapid urbanisation. His vision is to rebalance assistance to the rakyat in both rural as well as urban areas. PR1MA is one of various initiatives implemented to help the rakyat manage costs of living in urban areas. PR1MA will be the first that exclusively targets this middle segment with homes ranging from RM100,000 to RM400,000 in a sustainable community.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old at the time of the application.
- Open to Individuals or Families (husband and wife) with an average monthly household income of between RM2,500 – RM7,500
- Those who currently own no more than one property.
- Additional guidelines set-forth by states
- PR1MA homes will be allocated through an open balloting process.
- Selection of house units by the successful balloted owner will be based on the balloting sequence.
- A 10-year moratorium will be imposed, during which the property cannot be sold or transferred to another party without prior approval from PR1MA.
- PR1MA homes must be owner occupied.
How to apply?
Please visit PR1MA official website for more details (http://www.pr1ma.my)
PR1MA Penang Development